Life & Other Stuff

Monday, January 2, 2012

The Card Swap

My BFF lives on the other side of the country. We're both avid crafters and participate in Stampin' Up workshops from time to time. Recently we found out that we both purchased the same paper punch; the pennant punch.  We decided it would be so much fun to create a card for one another using the same punch.  Then we thought it would be even more fun to keep it going.  Each round would have a different theme.

For each round one person picks a tool, craft item, theme, or technique and both of us must create a card for the other using it. Then with a personal message handwritten inside it gets dropped in the mail to surprise the other. Our first round's item was Stampin Up's Pennant Punch.

I made her a colorful strip of pennants.

She made me a turkey. I was tickled to find her in my mailbox.

Next round's item is Chip Board. Yikes! I've never really used chip board before so I guess I'll be learning something new.

What fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment