Life & Other Stuff

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Faith

I am a Christ follower. Christ is a mover and a shaker.  He is the prodigal Son of God.  His amazing work inspires me every day to live my life more and more for good.  Through his example, I am humbled and encouraged to do what God created me to be and do (Psalm 139). I have spent so much of my life dreaming, imagining, desiring.  So many days lost in my thoughts, wishing. The purpose of the blog is not only to share my passion for creativity but to keep myself accountable to be sure that I am doing and living what I dream.

I recently listened to a podcast sermon from Erwin McManus.  He spoke about taking action in your life and living like it matters.  "Focus on the process, not just the outcome.  Focus on the cause, not just the affect.  Realize that everything happens for a reason.  So, affect the reason they happen." -Erwin McManus (Mosaic Church, 5.16.10)

Are you doing what you were created to do?  I challenge myself and you, today, to live our lives like they matter.

I believe. I am blessed. I am loved. I have hope. Therefore, I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment