Life & Other Stuff

Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Snapper

Anyone who knows me knows that I am not quick to drop a lot of money on anything. I wouldn't say I'm cheap, just thoughtful of what I need and purchase.  I'm not necessarily a thrift shopper, but when the digits go high it's an investment not a frivolity.  So, when I do get something extravagant, it's well thought out and considered.

It is with great pleasure that I introduce you to my newest family member "Little Snapper".  Isn't she sexy? 


Actually, I think she looks a little bit like the Bat Mobile.  Hee hee!




According to Urban Dictionary:
Rebel means
Someone who believes in what they believe in. And isn't afraid to say it. Strong-willed. Doesn't "conform". Individal. Often anti-authority. Does what they want. Thinks for themselves.

Let this camera and its lenses capture life moments that exemplify what I believe in, what is important to me, and all things lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment