Life & Other Stuff

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Twenty One Day Challenge

I'm always looking out for ways to become better organized, declutter, and manage my house.  Came across a twenty one day challenge on A Bowl Full of Lemons blog.  Although, I may not be able to do all of these in sequential days, I will go through them day by day and take photos of my before and after. 

My goal is to refrain purchasing any organization tools to help with this challenge but to use what I already have.

First up, my junk drawer.  This should be interesting!

21 DAY ORGANIZING CHALLENGE
Join the Challenge (at any time)

Day 1 - Junk Drawer

Day 2 - Computer Desk

Day 3 - Tupperware Cabinet

Day 4 - Linen Closet

Day 5 - Under kitchen sink

Day 6 - Dresser Drawers

Day 7 - The Pantry

Day 8 - Coat Closet

Day 9 - Toy organization

Day 10 - Laundry Room

Day 11 - The Freezer

Day 12 - Spice Cabinet

Day 13 - Medicine Cabinet

Day 14 - Under bathroom sink

Day 15 - Medicine/Vitamin Storage

Day 16 - The Fridge

Day 17 - The Mail

Day 18 - Keepsakes

Day 19 - Master Closet

Day 20 - Photos

Day 21 - You pick!

No comments:

Post a Comment