Life & Other Stuff

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Organize This

I'm one of those people who loves the process of organizing. Labeling drawers and containers, having little bowls, boxes, bins, and tubs, I can spend hours in stores like the Container Store or IKEA where you can imagine and plan how best to organize your space. My studio is one space that I've been working on to contain and organize. Art spaces are a challenge because materials can range from itty bitty to super large like canvas', paper, or whatnots. It's so easy for it to look like a tornado hit it and before you know it, there is stuff everywhere.

So far, I've already shared my transition in organizing paper; 12x12 papers in particular.

As I keep organizing, I'll share tips I learn and what I end up doing.  An organized space is a beautiful one.

No comments:

Post a Comment