Life & Other Stuff

Friday, November 5, 2010

Criss-Cross Cards

I recently made Criss-Cross Cards for a friend.  She needed Thank You cards for her parents and Bridesmaids.  Splitcoast Stampers gave me the criss-cross inspiration. 

Cards for the Bridesmaids

Front:

Back:
Thanks to another friend in common, she helped me cut out the names on her Cricut. 
*Sigh* I dream of owning a Cricut.  It's enhanced with a little gem.  Pretty, eh?


 
Cards for the bride's parents:

Outside

Inside
You can't really see it, but the middle panel has a square area where she can write her message. 
The square is enhanced with the petal border.

The above cards took a substantial amount of time considering the materials, layering, and cutouts.
But, I love the way they turned out.

Two more cards I made for my bride friend. 
The butterflies were purchased on etsy.  How fun!
 I hope the receivers enjoyed receiving these as much as I loved making them.

No comments:

Post a Comment