Life & Other Stuff

Thursday, November 4, 2010

What's Inspiring Me Now?

I feel like I'm constantly being inspired by everyday things, whether it be people, things I hear or see, something I smell, a hug, a thank you.  It's all about the moment.  Unfortunately, I think of how I'm inspired at that moment but by the time I get home and want to capture it in a card or a photograph or in writing I've either forgotten or the subject is no longer at my finger tips.  Don't you ever wish you could have a hard drive that connects to your brain so you could download and save for later?

At the moment, I'm inspired by the women in my small groups.  I belong to two and everytime I meet with them I am refueled with hope, reminded how amazing God's love is for us. Its the way they live out God in their lives that inspires me. I feel His love in the growing relationships with these women, empowered to get deeper in faith and to know Jesus more.  This is my praise for this week. 

Thank you, Lord, for planting these new women friends into my life.  These small groups have been an answer to prayer!  Amen.

I can't wait to see how this might inspire my art.

No comments:

Post a Comment