Life & Other Stuff

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Sibby's Cupcakes

I'm attracted to pretty cupcakes.  It's a weakness of mine.  How can you say "no" to something so pretty?  Through the last few years, I've been intrigued to try cupcakes from different gourmet stores.  I'd heard a lot about this particular bakery as they seem to use a lot of organic ingredients.  Does that  mean its a healthy baked good?  My first guess is NO, but boy were these some of the yummiest I've ever tried. 


The cake was incredibly moist.  I think I've had my share of cupcakes that were just a little too dry within or the frosting was too mushy or whip creamish (which I'm not a fan of). 
Their cupcakes were the perfect combination in terms of flavor, texture, and no after taste.

I wish they have a store front. Seems like they only do pre-order.  At the end of the day, though, if you stop by their kitchen, they sell individual leftover cupcakes from the day.  YUM!


One quirky thing about this cupcakery... it's a little tricky to find.  They're sandwiched between auto shops.  Huh? 
Who woulda thunk!

No comments:

Post a Comment